Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trach and PEG

Ron and I were greated by a surgeon this morning who told us that Jamie might get her tracheostomy and P.E.G. done as early as this afternoon or early evening!!

This is sooner than we thought, and we are very happy about it. Jamie hates her tubes, so we are excited to do this and make her more comfortable. This ALSO moves up Jamie's transfer date home!! Wahoo!

Praise God for all these blessings. Never have I seen the real, tangible ways that God works behind the scenes to help us out. We thank Him for that and rest in Him, knowing He has it all figured out.

Keep praying!!
Lailah


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Angie said...

Such great news this morning! We love you guys, and we're praying expectantly for God's complete control and Jamie's complete healing!

Lois said...

We have been out of the country but that didn't stop us from praying for Jamie and the Morris family while we were away. The blog has been such a blessing to be able to be connected to all of you. Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope that you all can feel the love and support that is being sent your way. I do remember Jamie's blue eyes and all the goodtimes our families had together growing up. She has an incredible spirit! Love and god's blessings to all of you!

Lois and Dave

Tami said...

Hello, I heard of your prayer requests through a friend of a friend and just wanted to let you know I am praying for Jamie. Though I don't know you personally, I am blessed to see how He is working and answering the prayers of so many.

"The LORD bless you, and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26